Friday, June 21, 2013

2013 Limited Edition Commemorative Sword is available NOW!!

Here it is, folks, The White Armory 2013 Commemorative Limited Edition Sword!

Every year, Colton makes a limited run of a commemorative sword for each year the White Armory has been in business. There are 50 of the beauties, maximum...  and when they are gone, they are gone for good, never to be reproduced.

This year's blade is a Back-Drawn, 2-handed sword, the hilt of which is emblazoned with the symbol of House Stark, from A Game of Thrones! It is delivered in a packaged display set which can be placed on a wall once you've unpacked it. It was designed to nicely compliment Bee's latest gown release, the House of Stark - Catelyn Gown Set. So, if any ladies out there like to accessorize with weapons (as I myself do... I'll turn in my man-card later...), The combination is one not to be missed. :)

To Order A Commemorative Sword ,
Fill in the following details below :

Your Name :

Quantity Required :

Return To Colton Drechsler who will process your order and Make the Sword , At which point full payment is due ....

These particular swords are only produced once each year and limited to 50 only after which the design is deleted.
Each Sword Comes Numbered as is packaged as a display set to put on the wall after unpacking...



I understand that at this point, there have been  at least 11 orders, so they are going quickly. The price for this precious relic is a mere $849L . So, what are you waiting for? :)

And Ladies... the gown is outstanding workmanship, as are all of Bee's gowns, but this one is especially nice. Note the Belt buckle which bears the same device as the sword... and all for $500L!

Gentlemen, what better gift for your ladies than the pairing of this gown and a limited edition sword? Be a hero to her and get her both!



Special thanks to Ida Donardson for helping me get the vendor art for the gown. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love fantasy stuff, so I've added a link to your blog from mine. I hope you don't mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all... could I have a URL for your blog, so I can see what you have there?

      Delete
    2. Sure can. I got quite random blog. XD

      http://irinastrazytski.wordpress.com/

      Delete